|Category : Disabilities : Turning Point Foundation||Previous Next|
Organization Number: 77-0213467|
Organization Name: Turning Point Foundation
Address: 1065 E. Main Street
Address: P. O. Box 24397
State / Province: CA
Zip / Post Code: 93002
Country: United States
Phone: 805-652-0596 Ext: 134
Organization Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.turningpointfoundation.org
Detailed Description: Turning Point Foundation programs and services include:
1. New Visions Clubhouse in Ventura operates 6 days a week providing community living skills rehabilitation, socialization, recreational services, pre-employment skills training, and agency based paid work experience.
2. Our Place Shelter in Ventura operates 24 hours a day providing a drop-in safe haven, outreach services and overnight shelter for 10 persons who are homeless and mentally ill.
3. Transitional and Permanent Supported Housing programs offer low-cost housing and supportive services to assist residents with linkage to collateral providers and community supports while improving independent living skills. The residences are:
¨ Appleton House in Simi Valley - 6-bed shared living transitional home for persons who have been homeless and mentally ill
¨ Wooley House in Oxnard - 8-bed single room occupancy transitional residence for persons who have been homeless and mentally ill.
¨ Stephenson Place in Ventura - 9-bed single room occupancy permanent housing facility for persons who have been homeless and mentally ill.
¨ Tiber House in Ventura - 6-bed permanent clean and sober living home for persons with mental health and substance abuse problems.
¨ Casa de Paz in Simi Valley, -13-bed permanent housing apartment complex owned by Many Mansions, Inc. for persons who are mentally ill.
4. Extenders Intensive Case Management Outreach Program provides community-based supportive mental health services to acutely mentally ill persons in Ventura and Oxnard.
5. Warm Line Program provides peer support services and information and referral services via telephone from 5-10 PM seven nights a week